- Save your place in line
- Wait where YOU want
- Receive text message updates
- Live video with a board-certified provider within our network of care
- $99 or less per visit
- Many insurance plans accepted
- 7 days a week, extended hours
- For common ailments such as fever, cough, or cold, including COVID-19 symptoms
About Our Clinic
Welcome to Swedish Urgent Care – Factoria. When you or your child needs same-day walk-in care, we’re here to treat non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries. Whether it’s an X-ray for a possible fracture, a lingering cough that won’t quit, or a minor head injury that needs a closer look, we’ve got you covered.
You don’t have to be an established Swedish patient to visit our clinic. But if you are, we’ll give your primary care provider updates from your visit.
We accept walk-ins and online reservations. Walk-ins are first come, first served. Wait times can change based on the number of patients in need of care. We do our best to see reservations on time but will communicate if things change.
What We Treat
- Allergies and asthma
- Bronchitis, colds and coughs
- Burns and bites
- COVID-19 symptoms
- COVID-19 testing (Available for people with symptoms. Requires a provider visit. We do not offer asymptomatic testing at this location.)
- Eye and ear infections
- Fever and flu
- Hives and rashes
- Minor cuts needing stitches
- Nausea and vomiting
- Respiratory and sinus infections
- Sprains, strains and athletic injuries
- STI/STD screening and treatment
- Strep throat
- Uncomplicated back and neck injuries
- Urinary tract infections
- Wounds and skin infections
If you or a loved one are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
Swedish Factoria Urgent Care accepts a variety of insurance plans including, but not limited to Providence Health Plan, United Healthcare, Aetna and Cigna. We recommend verifying your specific insurance plan is accepted prior to your visit.
Payment is due at time of your visit. Please note you are responsible for any outstanding amount not covered by your plan.
Swedish believes each patient should have equal access to care regardless of the source of payment. If you are uninsured, please ask about Swedish Access Care, prompt pay discounts or contact our financial services department at 206-320-4476.