You don’t have to be an established Swedish patient to visit our clinic. But if you are, we’ll give your primary care provider updates from your visit.
What we treat
- Minor cuts needing stitches
- Sprains, strains and athletic injuries
- Uncomplicated neck and back injuries
- Wounds, burns and bites
- Strep throat, sinus infections and bronchitis
- STD screening and treatment
- Respiratory infections
- Eye, ear or skin infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Sore throat, cough, or cold
- Flu-like symptoms
- Abscess incision and drainage
- Vomiting and nausea
Go to the emergency room for
- Chest pain
- Severe abdominal pain
- Severe bleeding
- Severe headache
- Severe shortness of breath
- Neurologic deficit or confusion
- Head injury or severe trauma
- Open fractures
- Loss of consciousness
- One-sided weakness or numbness
- If you are experiencing any of these conditions, please call 911 immediately
Swedish Edmonds Urgent Care accepts a variety of insurance plans including, but not limited to Providence Health Plan, United Healthcare, Aetna and Cigna. We recommend verifying your specific insurance plan is accepted prior to your visit.
Payment is due at time of your visit. Please note you are responsible for any outstanding amount not covered by your plan.
Swedish believes each patient should have equal access to care regardless of the source of payment. If you are uninsured, please ask about Swedish Access Care, prompt pay discounts or contact our financial services department at 206-320-4476.