At Swedish Spine & Sports Medicine - Bellevue, you are cared for by board-certified, fellowship-trained physicians whose specialties are physical medicine and rehabilitation (also known as physiatry) and sports medicine. Our goal is to have a collaborative patient and provider relationship, so that you can get back to your active lifestyle. We specialize in nonsurgical treatment of the musculoskeletal system.
Our services include:
- Comprehensive management of spine and peripheral joint pain
- Diagnostic and therapeutic injections
- Diagnostic ultrasound and ultrasound guided injections
- Electro-diagnostic studies (EMG/NCV) and neuromuscular medicine
- Osteopathic manual manipulation
- Regenerative Medicine
- Sports medicine
- Sports concussion management, including baseline and post-concussion testing
We diagnose and treat the following conditions in patients:
- Sports injuries
- Work-related injuries
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Musculoskeletal pain syndromes
- Other types of muscle, nerve, soft tissue and joint related problems in the body—in the shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, hip, knee, ankle and foot
After a thorough evaluation and diagnostic testing, your personal treatment plan is developed using a holistic approach.
Parking and way finding at Swedish Spine and Sports Medicine, Bellevue
- Enter through either driveway off of 112th. Follow the drive all the way to the bottom of the hill, and park in the area of Lobby 3.
- Enter the building through the Lobby 3 entrance and take the elevator to the 2nd floor. Our office is directly in front of the elevator.