Welcome to the Swedish Center for Comprehensive Care. This medical group includes top-notch internists and specialists, many of whom rank as best or outstanding in their field.
We provide personalized care with the latest technologies in a broad range of specialties, including neurology, cardiology, nephrology and more. In addition, we have on-site imaging, lab and infusion services.
While radiology services can accept orders only from a licensed provider, we would be glad to answer any questions you may have. To schedule an appointment please call 206-386-9699. For our Imaging Order Form for the First Hill location (515 Minor Ave.) please click here. Our Imaging Services and appointment hours are:
- Diagnostic X-ray: Mon-Fri, 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Fluoroscopy: Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
- CT Scan: Mon-Fri, 8 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Mammography Screenings: Mon-Fri, 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Diagnostic Mammograms: Mon, Wed, Fri, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Ultrasound: Mon-Fri, 7 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- DEXA: Mon-Fri, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
The file room is open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Call 206-386-9570 or fax 206-233-7320.