Welcome to the Swedish Center for Comprehensive Care. This medical group includes top-notch internists and specialists, many of whom rank as best or outstanding in their field.
We provide personalized care with the latest technologies in a broad range of specialties, including neurology, cardiology, nephrology and more. In addition, we have on-site imaging, lab and infusion services.
While radiology services can accept orders only from a licensed provider, we would be glad to answer any questions you may have. To schedule an appointment please call 206-386-9699. Our Imaging Services and appointment hours are:
- Diagnostic X-ray: (Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
- Fluoroscopy (Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.)
- CT Scan: (Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.)
- Mammography Screenings: (Monday-Friday 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
- Diagnostic Mammograms (Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8 a.m. -4 p.m.)
- MRI 1.5T: (Monday-Friday 7:30 am. – 5:30 p.m.)
- Ultrasound (Monday-Friday 7 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
- DEXA: (Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
The file room is open Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Call 206-386-9570 or fax 206-233-7320.