- Live video with board-certified provider
- $79 or less per visit
- Many insurance plans accepted
- 7 days a week, extended hours
- For common ailments such as fever, cough, or cold, including COVID-19 symptoms
Swedish Sand Point Primary Care
Welcome to Swedish Sand Point Primary Care. We are committed to serving the Sand Point community of Northeast Seattle, providing comprehensive primary care services to to adolescents and adults.
Our caregivers provide services in internal medicine. Your relationship with our clinic connects you to the Swedish network of hospitals and specialty care physicians.
Free parking is available south of the clinic in the Burke and Union parking garage. Swedish Sand Point has nine dedicated parking spots, plus an additional two spots reserved for disabled parking.
- Adolescent Medicine
- Annual Physicals
- Chronic Disease Management
- Diabetes Care
- Family Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
- Internal Medicine (Adult Care)
- Newborn Care and Newborn Circumcision
- School and Sports Physicals
- Travel Visits
- X-Ray (Routine Radiography)
Forms & Information
Swedish Sand Point Primary Care Doctors
At Swedish, you'll have access to a vast network of dedicated and compassionate providers who offer personalized care by focusing on treatment, prevention and health education.