Get Care Online
- Live video with board-certified provider
- $79 or less per visit
- Many insurance plans accepted
- 7 days a week, extended hours
- For common ailments such as fever, cough, or cold, including COVID-19 symptoms
Swedish Pediatrics - Edmonds
Mon - Fri: 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. / Saturday: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. / Weekend hours may vary - please call first.
2297.2 miles away
Welcome to Swedish Pediatrics - Edmonds. We’re here to keep your family healthy and when necessary, deliver the expert diagnosis and treatment that you need. Your relationship with our clinic connects you to the Swedish network of hospitals and specialty care physicians. We look forward to serving you and your family.
- Adolescent Medicine
- Annual Physicals
- Pediatric Specialty Care
- Primary Care
- School and Sports Physicals
Forms and Information
To save time, download and fill out your child's registration and health history forms before coming in for their first appointment.