Are you covered?
Check to see if your insurance is covered by this provider.
About Ariana Tart-Zelvin
Dr. Tart-Zelvin treats each patient with kindness, respect, and care. Her theoretical orientation includes a multi-faceted biopsychosocial approach with an emphasis on evidenced-based cognitive and behavioral interventions. This orientation guides her practice of providing individually tailored assessments and interventions to her patients. Clinical interests: Dr. Tart-Zelvin conducts neuropsychological evaluations with adults and older adults who have neurodegenerative conditions and neurological disorders such as Alzheimer's disease and related dementias, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), and traumatic brain injury. In her free time, Dr. Tart-Zelvin enjoys hiking, rock climbing, camping, biking and classic car shows.
Idaho State University
University of WashingtonFellowship
University of Michigan
- American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology
- National Academy of Neuropsychology
- International Neuropsychological Society
- American Psychological Association (Division member of: the Society for Clinical Neuropsychology, Adult Development and Aging, Psychology of Women, the Society for the Psychological Study of LGBTQ+ individuals, & Concerns of Hispanic Women/Latinas)
- Queer Neuropsychological Society
- Hispanic Neuropsychology Society
In her free time, Dr. Tart-Zelvin enjoys hiking, rock climbing, camping, biking and classic car shows.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Alzheimer's Disease Counseling
- Alzheimer's Disease Therapy
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Cognitive Impairment
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Multiple Sclerosis (Ms) Counseling
- Multiple Sclerosis (Ms) Therapy
- Neurocognitive Disorder Due To Alzheimer's Disease
- Neurocognitive Disorder Due To Parkinson's Disease (Pd)
- Neurocognitive Disorder Due To Traumatic Brain Injury
- Neuropsychological Assessment
- Traumatic Brain Injury Counseling
- Traumatic Brain Injury Therapy