Leslie H. Price, MD
Issaquah, WA 98029
Are you covered?
Check to see if your insurance is covered by this provider.
About Leslie H. Price
Dr. Price practices general Gastroenterology with a particular interest in esophageal motility, eosinophilic esophagitis, acid reflux disease, inflammatory bowel disease, and colorectal cancer screening. She believes effective communication is the cornerstone to understanding different treatment options and providing evidence based practices for each person's unique situation. She feels it is an honor to help people. Dr. Price wants to provide preventative care and management for patients with chronic GI illnesses.
University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NMResidency
Virginia Mason Medical CenterMedical School
McGill University Faculty of Medicine
American Neurogastroenterology & Motility Society; American College of Gastroenterology; American Gastroenterological Association
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
- Reproducibility patterns of multiple rapid swallows during high resolution esophageal manometry provide insights into esophageal pathophysiology.
- Exaggerated smooth muscle contraction segments on esophageal high-resolution manometry: prevalence and clinical relevance.
- Squamous cell carcinoma arising within a choledochal cyst.
- Good stents gone bad: endoscopic treatment of proximally migrated pancreatic duct stents.
- The role of iron in the pathophysiology and treatment of chronic hepatitis C.
- An illness without geographic boundaries.
- The effects of early life stress on reward processing.
- Rationale, design and pilot feasibility results of a smartphone-assisted, mindfulness-based intervention for smokers with mood disorders: Project mSMART MIND.
- Effects of Negative Affect, Urge to Smoke, and Working Memory Performance (n-back) on Nicotine Dependence.
- The Role of Physical Activity Enjoyment on the Acute Mood Experience of Exercise among Smokers with Elevated Depressive Symptoms.
- Network Mechanisms of Clinical Response to Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation in Posttraumatic Stress Disorder and Major Depressive Disorder.
- Development and preliminary pilot evaluation of a brief tablet computer intervention to motivate tobacco quitline use among smokers in substance use treatment.
- Anxiety sensitivity predicts increased perceived exertion during a 1-mile walk test among treatment-seeking smokers.
- Early life adversity and telomere length: a meta-analysis.
- Distress Tolerance Treatment for Weight Concern in Smoking Cessation Among Women: The WE QUIT Pilot Study.
- Methylation of the leukocyte glucocorticoid receptor gene promoter in adults: associations with early adversity and depressive, anxiety and substance-use disorders.
- Early life stress predicts thalamic hyperconnectivity: A transdiagnostic study of global connectivity.
- Editorial: Reporting guidelines for psychopharmacology.
- Depression and telomere length: A meta-analysis.
- 5Hz Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation to left prefrontal cortex for major depression.
When not at work, Dr. Price usually spends time with her husband and family. She enjoys cooking, hiking, running, reading, and yoga.
At Swedish, we're dedicated to providing you quality, personalized health care. We are constantly striving to optimize your experience.
As part of ensuring you have a positive experience with Swedish, our online provider directory includes ratings and patient comments for select providers. More about our survey.
Best experiences always!
Dr. Price is compassionate, professional and treats you like you're her only patient! She #1 in everything she does for you
Great Doctor and staff!
Excellent patient care & caring staff. Best GI Doc I have seen for my GI & motility challenges.
Coming to Swedish for my health concerns is always met with pleasant greetings by my providers team and my provider herself and very professionally supported. Always feeling at ease and confident that I will be taken care of. Thank you all for answering health concerns.
Dr price & team work beautifully together & gave me excellent care
Dr. Price really listened to me & genuinely cares about helping me.
I received several check in texts/emails requesting data prior to my virtual visit. One time would be ideal instead of several.Dr. Price took time to fit me into her remarkably busy schedule for follow-up after my ER visit and diagnosis of Diverticulitis. Due to this my wait time to see her was extended - 45 min wait. I appreciate her taking time, listening and her expertise recommendations moving forward in my health and wellness.
Always get the help I need From this Dr and staff.
My chart messages are not always accurate and somewhat slow responses. Appointments are very difficult to schedule within a reasonable time period. Dr Price is very knowledgeable and caring but the length of time you have to wait for an appointment is much too long.
Dr Price is very kind and a great listener. She Is a exceptional gastroenterilogist and I'm very happy she Is my dr.
Dr. Price always gave me the best advice. She really cares.
Doctor and her assistants were very good and helpful, but a lady at the registration desk (looks like she was the team lead) was not polite and did not have good customer service at all, I explained this issue to the clinic manager.
Dr price was thorough and listened and explained things thoroughly.
I feel very comfortable with Dr. Price and believe I'm in good hands with her care for the medical concerns that relate to her specialty.
She patiently spent time with me and answered all my questions.
Dr. Price has been excellent! She is getting to the bottom of what I originally came to see her.
Dr Price is the best!
Dr Price is extremely skilled and knowledgeable and provides outstanding compassionate care.
I am always happy to see any doctor that is affiliated with the Swedish hospital group!
All questions and concerns were taken into careful consideration. Dr. Price was extremely thorough in establishing plan of care.
Dr price is the best! So lucky to have her as my doctor
Doctor Leslie Price is one of the best doctors I have ever had for my health care. She Is very a good listener, caring, empathic and explains my issues so I can understand them.
The provider's comments were very helpful.
Dr Price is wonderful.
I am a senior so need a doctor to speak slowly and repeat
Dr Price is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor. She does a great job of helping to find root causes for issues and solving them. She also worked with the pharmacy to overcome their denials to get the medication that I needed to stay out of the hospital.
Dr Price is very friendly and is a fair listener. I would have liked to discuss a couple of things a little more in detail but she seemed rushed.
All is fine except the length of time it takes to get an appointment
Very professional & good listener
- Abdominal Pain
- Abnormal Bowel Movement
- Abnormal Stool
- Allergic Colitis
- Allergic Esophagitis
- Allergic Gastroenteritis
- Altered Bowel Habits
- Appetite Loss
- Autoimmune Enteropathy
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Biologic Therapy For Gastrointestinal (Gi) Diseases
- Blood In Stool
- Bravo Ph Test
- Bright Red Blood Per Rectum
- Celiac Disease
- Choking Sensation
- Chronic Diarrhea
- Clostridium Difficile
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Screening
- Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome
- Diverticular Disease
- Duodenal Ulcer
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Esophageal Disorder
- Esophageal Mass
- Esophageal Motility Disorders
- Esophageal Ulcer
- Fecal Impaction
- Fecal Incontinence
- Feeding Problems
- Gastric Ulcer
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Gluten Sensitivity
- Helicobacter Pylori
- Hiatal Hernia
- High Resolution Manometry
- Idiopathic Megacolon
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Intractable Vomiting
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Lactose Intolerance
- Lynch Syndrome
- Motility Disorders
- Ogilvie Syndrome
- Peptic Ulcer
- Polyposis Syndrome
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Hemorrhage
- Regional Enteritis
- Right Lower Quadrant Pain
- Right Upper Quadrant Pain
- Small Bowel Disease
- Stomach Cancer
- Stomach Cramps
- Stomach Pain
- Swallowing Problem
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Virtual Care
- Whipple's Disease