Sara E. Martin Del Campo, MD
Seattle, WA 98104
Are you covered?
Check to see if your insurance is covered by this provider.
About Sara E. Martin Del Campo
Dr. Martin del Campo most recently received the 2022 Bariatric Surgery Top Doc designation. Sara E. Martin del Campo, MD, is a Metabolic and Bariatric Surgeon with Swedish Weight Loss Services at First Hill and Issaquah. Dr. Martin del Campo is a board certified general surgeon and fellowship- trained bariatric surgeon. She is . also board certified in Obesity Medicine. Dr. Martin del Campo completed her undergraduate education at Indiana University. Dr. Martin del Campo went on to receive her medical degree at the University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, and she then completed her General Surgery residency at the Ohio State University. During that time, she was awarded an NIH T32 research fellowship that allowed her to simultaneously obtain a Masters degree in medical science. She was then appointed Clinical Instructor at the Ohio State University and further specialized with a fellowship in Advanced Minimally Invasive and Bariatric Surgery. Her training included advanced laparoscopic, robotic, and endoscopic surgical techniques in general and bariatric surgery. She is experienced in performing the Roux-en-Y gastric bypass, sleeve gastrectomy, adjustable gastric band, revisional bariatric surgery, and endoscopic treatments. She has studied clinical outcomes in surgery and has authored multiple peer reviewed publications in the field, and she continues to participate on committees of many national societies including the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery and The Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons. . She enjoys the life-long relationships developed with her bariatric surgery patients through a multidisciplinary approach, and she finds immense reward in being a part of their journey as they improve their overall health and quality of life through weight loss. In addition to spending time with her family, friends, and golden retriever, Dr. Martin del Campo enjoys hiking, paddle boarding, attending sporting events, and traveling."
University of IowaResidency
Ohio State University Hospitals
Ohio State University Hospitals
American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
American College of Surgeons
Association of Women Surgeons
Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons
- American Board of Surgery, Surgery
- Surgeon-performed endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography. Outcomes of 2392 procedures at two tertiary care centers.
- Endoscopic stent placement for treatment of sleeve gastrectomy leak: a single institution experience with fully covered stents.
- Laparoscopic Nissen fundoplication controls reflux symptoms and improves disease-specific quality of life in patients with class I and II obesity.
- The Raf Kinase Inhibitor Sorafenib Inhibits JAK-STAT Signal Transduction in Human Immune Cells.
- MiR-21 enhances melanoma invasiveness via inhibition of tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases 3 expression: in vivo effects of MiR-21 inhibitor.
- Differential Accumulation of Retroelements and Diversification of NB-LRR Disease Resistance Genes in Duplicated Regions following Polyploidy in the Ancestor of Soybean
- Replication of Nonautonomous Retroelements in Soybean Appears to Be Both Recent and Common
- Metastatic melanoma: lactate dehydrogenase levels and CT imaging findings of tumor devascularization allow accurate prediction of survival in patients treated with bevacizumab
- Predicting Overall Survival in Patients With Metastatic Melanoma on Antiangiogenic Therapy and RECIST Stable Disease on Initial Posttherapy Images Using CT Texture Analysis
- Increased visceral to subcutaneous fat ratio is associated with decreased overall survival in patients with metastatic melanoma receiving anti-angiogenic therapy
- Classification of Indeterminate Melanocytic Lesions by MicroRNA Profiling
- Laparoscopic redo fundoplication improves disease-specific and global quality of life following failed laparoscopic or open fundoplication
- Omission of preoperative esophageal manometry does not alter operative approach or postoperative dysphagia following laparoscopic paraesophageal hernia repair
At Swedish, we're dedicated to providing you quality, personalized health care. We are constantly striving to optimize your experience.
As part of ensuring you have a positive experience with Swedish, our online provider directory includes ratings and patient comments for select providers. More about our survey.
This was my first visit with t Dr. Sara Martin del Campo. She came highly recommended and met all my expectations and beyond. I really like her. She is kind, patient, understanding, and genuinely cares about her patients.We discussed my health needs and she got the plan started that day. She's truly on her game!
Dr. Martin-DelCampo was very professional and I felt comfortable with her.
The entire experience was rewarding and uplifting.
I really like meeting with Dr del Campo. She answers all my questions and is always courteous and professional.
Dr. Sara Martin Del Campo is an excellent Doctor.
Everyone was curtious and very helpful. I love the easy going atmosphere as it is a difficult subject to talk about. I was treated with compassion, dignity and a little humor. Very happy to have such a wonderful team.
This is the best care I've received in my life. I can't say enough about how happy I am here.
I love Dr Mertin Del Campo! She has helped and continues to help my health improve
It was my first time and it was great
Everyone was very professional!
Dr Martin DelCampo is amazing. She explained everything, talked about my medical history and what procedure she would recommend based on my goals and future needs.
She was very helpful and sooo patient with me
She is an excellent provider, attentive, and works to meet her patients needs.
I had a wonderful experience
It was my first visit and so far so good. They were very kind they explained everything.
After the previous surgeon, this care provider was Excellent!
I was nervous and EVERY member of the team was reassuring, kind and respectful. I am so impressed, and already told 2 people about how delighted I was with the care and treatment I received.
She lived up to the promise of "know me, care for me, ease my way"
My care team have been great. But I have had to wait for something to be done due to lack of staff. That is not something they can fix.
Always very pleasant, the whole staff
Very thorough, friendly, helpful
Very knowledgeable and compassionate surgeon.
Everyone was friendly and very communative about what was going to happen
Team was caring and compassionate.
Extremely professional & kind.
Everyone that I've encountered has been extremely nice and helpful
- Bariatric Surgery Revision
- Da Vinci Robotic Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Duodenal Switch
- Endocrine Surgery
- Endoscopic Surgery
- Epigastric Hernia
- Gastric Anomaly
- Gastric Banding
- Gastric Restrictive Surgery
- Hiatal Hernia Repair
- Insertion Of Gastric Balloon
- Laparoscopic Band Adjustments
- Laparoscopic Gastric Restrictive Procedure
- Laparoscopic Hiatal Hernia Repair
- Laparoscopic Removal Of Gastric Restrictive Devices
- Laparoscopic Revision Of Gastric Restrictive Procedure
- Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Mechanical Complication Of Gastrostomy
- Obesity Surgery
- Overstitch Procedure
- Parathyroid Disease
- Postphlebitic Syndrome
- Roux En Y Bypass
- Stomach Stapling
- Stomal Hernia
- Ventral Hernia
- Vertical Banded Gastroplasty
- Virtual Care
- Weight Loss And Bariatric Surgery