Community Health Sponsorships Improve Citizen Health
As a non-profit health system, Swedish is pleased to support the vital work of local nonprofit organizations. We support charitable organizations that work to improve the health of citizens in our community that align with our mission, vision and are aligned with our community needs assessment.
Swedish complies with Stark and other federal non-profit legal requirements. Sponsorship requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis within six to eight weeks of receipt.
Investment Funding Guidelines
Swedish sponsorship funds are used for activities and initiatives that:
- Are consistent with the mission, vision, and align with the community health needs assessment
- Promote healthy living and disease prevention for the general public
- Support access to care
- Address a target population in the communities we serve
- Affirm our non-profit status as a healthcare facility
- Support an underserved population
- Demonstrate effective program performance and financial responsibility
- Show measurable outcomes
Please use the form below to submit a sponsorship request.
Please note that information sent via this form is not encrypted or secured.
Please type directly into this form - pasting from another document (Word, PDF, etc.) may result in errors and a blocked submission.