If you have a high-risk pregnancy, we are here to help.
Our First Hill and Issaquah campuses are home to the Maternal and Fetal Specialty Center, the largest perinatal and neonatal program in Washington. It’s where mothers and babies who face extra hurdles can get the expert care they need before, during, and after birth.
What makes for a high-risk pregnancy? Here are some factors:
- You or your partner have a family history of genetic concerns
- You’ve had complications during an earlier pregnancy
- Complications have developed during your current pregnancy
- You have a pre-existing medical condition, such as high blood pressure or diabetes
- You’re expecting multiples
We have the latest tools and technology, and our specialists will answer all of your questions and develop a personal care plan for you and your baby.