Social Wellness at the MS Center
Our Social Wellness Team is expert at finding a wide range of community resources to support people with MS.
We can help patients:
- Assess medical equipment to determine what they need at home to optimize mobility and safety
- Get help through insurance, social agencies and disability funding sources
- Get financial assistance for medical bills, rent, utilities, food and mental health counseling
- Learn about Social Security disability
- Find housing, including subsidized housing, accessible housing and community living settings for those who need personal care
- Find in-home care services
Our Social Wellness Team is a resource for referrals to activities, programs and services offered by the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. This team also can provide short-term counseling for the newly diagnosed and their families as they adjust to multiple sclerosis.
About the MS center: Our comprehensive services
‹ Vocational Services