New Patient Information
Neuroscience Institute Swedish Cerebrovascular Center
New patient information for brain aneurysm patients
Here you’ll find just what you need to prepare for your first visit with us. We’ve included links to patient forms and other important information that helps us get your first appointment scheduled quickly.
Scheduling your first appointment
To schedule your first appointment with us, give us a call. Our team will then request to have your records (imaging reports and chart notes) sent to our office for review by our clinical staff. Once your appointment is scheduled, you can print and complete the forms below, and bring them to your first visit.
Also, please check with your insurance plan to see if a referral is required. If you do need a referral, you’ll need to request it from your primary care physician prior to your first visit. You are welcome to bring a family member or friend if you like.
Please bring the following to your first appointment:
- Picture ID
- Insurance card
- Referral from your primary care physician (if required by your health plan)
- Co-payment (if required by your health plan)
- Money for parking. View Swedish parking information and fees.
- Completed forms:
If requested, please also bring:
- Medical images (actual films or a CD), and medical imaging reports (i.e., MRI, PET scan, CT, bone scan, diagnostic reports)
- Medical records
Questions to ask at your first visit
- Will I need more imaging tests?
- What are my treatment options? Is there more than one option?
- If I need surgery, how long will I be in the hospital?
- Where can I read more about my condition? Do you have any videos or tools to show me more?
- Are there other patients with this condition I can talk to?
- How can I contact you if I have more questions after my appointment?
Patient support and resources
Learn more about our support group for brain aneurysm patients, families and caregivers.
View Patient and Visitor Information for Swedish Medical Center.
Accommodations for family
Your family may want to stay nearby if you have surgery at Swedish. See the Cherry Hill campus section of our Hotels and Lodging page.