At Swedish, we want each and every person who walks through our door to Experience Excellence.
You can contribute to this “experience of excellence” by:
- Introducing yourself to patients and staff and making them your only focus when interpreting.
- Maintain patient privacy by announcing yourself before entering a patient’s space.
- Being on time and being respectful of the patient’s needs.
- Taking the time to help patients ask any questions of their medical providers.
- Refraining from discussing professional or personal problems in front of patients.
- Speaking positively about your agency, Swedish Health Services and Swedish staff.
Through access, clinical excellence, and personalized medicine delivered in a culture of safety.
“Always The Best”
Metrics demonstrating highly reliable, high performing organization with the best safety, quality and outcomes achieved in a best practice and work environment for caregivers.
Extraordinary Care. Extraordinary Caring.
It’s about the Patient!