Being a new mother is hard. Indeed it’s probably the hardest thing you’ll ever do. The Swedish day program is an intensive outpatient mental health treatment program designed to help new and expecting moms cope with anxiety, depression, or general uncertainty. We are supportive community where members speak openly and find solutions in a collaborative setting.
- Social services
- Pharmacy (counseling)
- Covered by most commercial insurance plans
- Hours: Mon-Thurs 9:00am-3:00pm
- Program lasts 1-3 weeks
- No doctor referrals needed
Is this program right for me?
- You seek a combination of individual and group therapy
- You are open to a variety of treatment types
- You want to learn about coping skills, relationships and mindfulness
- You seek support for bonding with your baby
- You want to network with other women with similar symptoms