Partial hospitalization at The Swedish Edmonds campus is a short-term, intensive day-treatment program for individuals with acute psychiatric needs. It is an effective program for patients who are discharging from inpatient care or as a preventative step to help stabilize patients in the community.
- Social services
- Mental health counseling
- Occupational therapy
- Registered nursing
- Covered by most commercial insurance plans
- Participants meet Mon-Fri 9:30am-3:30pm
- Opportunity for family meeting during enrollment
Is this program right for me?
- You are experiencing acute psychiatric symptoms that require intensive treatment
- You are not an imminent danger to yourself or others
- You are having difficulty managing daily activities (e.g. self-care, dependent care)
- You are willing to participate in intensive group therapy