Center for Health and Fitness
Located at the Center for Health and Fitness, we offer exercise training and education for health and wellness designed to help patients as well as those who feel fine today but want to take the preventive steps to ensure a healthy tomorrow.
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Exercise consultations
- Employee exercise program
Employees enjoy the convenience of a worksite exercise program in a beautifully appointed, spacious and soothing environment, featuring:
- A comprehensive suite of equipment
- Techno-Gym® strength and cardiovascular equipment
- Upright and recumbent stationary bikes, elliptical trainers and treadmills
- On-site locker rooms and showers
- All Swedish employees, age 18 and older
- Swedish affiliated physicians and their office staff
- Swedish volunteers
5 a.m.-9 p.m., Monday through Friday, with a Swedish ID badge or courtesy badge
- Initial orientation: $20
- Monthly fee: $20
- Auto payroll deduction required for eligible Swedish employees. All others must do monthly payments.
Please call us at 206-320-3320 to sign up for an initial orientation (required one time only). Orientation appointments are available during the last week of each month.
PRINT out the forms below, fill out, and fax to us at: 206-320-3343. This will enable a seamless orientation appointment.
- Exercise consultation with an exercise physiologist (one time appointment/assessment) for:
- An assessment of current level of physical fitness
- Instruction and development of safe exercise practices
- A personal exercise plan
- Cardiac rehabilitation — for those who have cardiovascular conditions