We know finding a doctor that’s right for you isn’t always easy. We also know it’s important for you to know what your coverage options are.
Swedish is in-network with most Aetna insurance plans, with the exception of certain Aetna Whole Health plans.
Aetna Whole Health:
- Providence Swedish Health Alliance – in-network for primary and specialty care
- Polyclinic – in-network for specialty care only
- Pacific Medical Center – in-network for specialty care only
- Rainier Health Network – out-of-network for all services
- Puget Sound Network – in-network for primary and specialty care
- For more information on Aetna’s Whole Health plan, you can review the member welcome guide.
Aetna’s Aexcel program:
Aetna's Aexcel Network is comprised of a select number of specialties. Swedish Medical Group is designated for Neurology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, and Vascular Surgery. All other Swedish groups are considered non-Aexcel providers.
You should confirm with your insurance provider that the doctor you select participates with your insurance plan.
Based on popular searches, we’ve curated the following lists of specialty care doctors accepting Aetna.
If you don’t see a specialty relevant to you, you can search our directory:
Find a Doctor