Additional Benefits include:
- 10 days of vacation per year, excluding holidays and weekends
- Meal cards for residents while on night call service
- Academic allowance of $300 (R1), $600 (R2), and $900 (R3) per resident per academic year for education to be used for seminar travel or textbooks
- Lab Coats: 1 white coat per year
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Malpractice Insurance, Disability and Life Insurance
- Tuition for courses such as Arthoscopy, Microneurovascular Surgical Techniques, BAKO Fellowship, and more!