Application for ARNP Fellowship
We accept applications from March to May and will arrange interviews and offer positions from May to June.
To be eligible for the program, applicants must have:
- A Master or Doctorate of Science degree in nursing
- Graduated from an accredited graduate level program with credits/clinical experience with adult, family, gerontology or acute care
- National board certification eligible in adult, family, gerontology or acute care practitioners
- Active RN and advanced practice license in the state of Washington
- DEA license and NPI number
- Applicant will need to have ACLS certification – this can be completed once accepted into the fellowship
- Completed application
- Current CV
- One-page narrative describing which fellowship you are interested in (Gastroenterology or Hepatology/Transplant - or either; why you are interested; and your future goals
- Three letters of recommendation
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact ARNP-GIFellowship@swedish.org.