Phase 1 Study of SGN-CD352A in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
This study tests the safety of a drug called SGN-CD352A, to find out what its side effects are. SGN-CD352A will be given every 4 weeks to a small group of patients with multiple myeloma.
Cancer (Oncology) - Multiple Myeloma
William Bensinger, MD
Swedish Cancer Institute
|Ages Eligible for Study:
||18 Years and older (Adult, Senior)
|Genders Eligible for Study:
|Accepts Healthy Volunteers:
- Other invasive malignancy within the past 3 years.
- Active cerebral/meningeal disease related to the underlying malignancy.
- Active Grade 3 or higher infection.
- Known to be positive for HIV or known to have active hepatitis B or C
- Previous allogeneic stem cell transplant.
- Idiopathic interstitial pneumonia or impaired diffusion capacity of the lung for carbon monoxide (DLCO)
- Cerebrovascular or cardiovascular event, or congestive heart failure within the last 6 months.
- Females who are pregnant or breastfeeding.