A Phase 2, Open-Label, Single-Arm, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of INCB054828 in Subjects With Advanced/Metastatic or Surgically Unresectable Cholangiocarcinoma Including FGFR2 Translocations Who Failed Previous Therapy
The purpose of this study is evaluate the efficacy of INCB054828 in subjects with advanced/metastatic or surgically unresectable cholangiocarcinoma with FGFR2 translocation who have failed at least 1 previous treatment.
Cancer (Oncology) - Cholangiocarcinoma
Phillip Gold, MD
Swedish Cancer Institute
|Ages Eligible for Study:
||18 Years and older (Adult, Senior)
|Sexes Eligible for Study:
|Accepts Healthy Volunteers:
- Histologically or cytologically confirmed cholangiocarcinoma.
- Radiographically measurable or evaluable disease per RECIST v1.1.
- Tumor assessment for FGF/FGFR gene alteration status completed through the central laboratory.
- Documented disease progression after at least 1 line of prior systemic therapy.
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status of 0 to 2.
- Life expectancy ≥ 12 weeks.
- Prior receipt of a selective FGFR inhibitor.
- History of and/or current evidence of ectopic mineralization/calcification, including but not limited to soft tissue, kidneys, intestine, myocardia, or lung, excepting calcified lymph nodes and asymptomatic arterial or cartilage/tendon calcifications.
- Current evidence of corneal disorder/keratopathy, including but not limited to bullous/band keratopathy, corneal abrasion, inflammation/ulceration, keratoconjunctivitis, etc, confirmed by ophthalmologic examination.
- Use of any potent CYP3A4 inhibitors or inducers within 14 days or 5 half-lives, whichever is shorter, before the first dose of study drug. Topical ketoconazole will be allowed.