If you’re like roughly 90 percent of people worldwide, you’re right-handed. And, obviously, if you’re among the remaining 10 percent, you’re left-handed. It’s simply a trait we’re born with, determined by a combination of genetics and other factors that hard-wire “handedness” into the brain.
Or is it?
A new scientific study has turned theories of right- or left-hand preference on their heads, so to speak.