Free Traveling Educational Workshop about Multiple Sclerosis in Bremerton
November 06, 2014
Experts from the Multiple Sclerosis Center at Swedish Neuroscience Institute and the National Multiple Sclerosis Society are bringing this traveling roadshow of Multiple Sclerosis (MS) education and information to Bremerton, Washington. Where: Kitsap Conference Center Bremerton Harborside
100 Washington Avenue Bremerton, Washington 98337 When:
Saturday, November 15, 2014, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Workshop Topics
- Comprehensive Care for MS
- Role of MRI in MS Diagnosis and Treatment
- Exercise and MS
- Cognition in MS
- Bladder and Bowel Issues in MS
- James Bowen, MD, Medical Director, Neurologist
- Peiqing Qian, MD, Neurologist
- Angeli Mayadev, MD, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Michelle Toshima, PhD, Rehabilitation Psychologist
- Bobbie Severson, Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
- Joyce Buell, National MS Society Ambassador
Come learn from a nationally recognized team of MS health care professionals, share your experience, and connect with others in the community living with MS.
Brunch will be provided. You do not need to be a Swedish patient to attend. Family, friends, and caregivers are welcome. This is a FREE event.
To register: Contact the National MS Society by calling 1-800-344-4867 and press 1, or go online to MSnorthwest.org and click on “Calendar”. Register soon, space is limited.