Swedish offers free shuttle services to caregviers (employees) to connect them to major transit hubs such as the Coleman Ferry Terminal and King Street Station. This service also provides transportation between the First Hill, Cherry Hill, and Met Park campuses.
Here are PDFs of our shuttle schedules
Blue Line Shuttle between First Hill - Met Park - Cherry Hill
Green Line Shuttle between First Hill - Cherry Hill - Met Park
Orange Line (Trial schedule) Route from Train Station to Cherry Hill to First Hill
Purple Line Route from Marion & Alaskan Way to Cherry Hill to First Hill
While using these services, here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Shuttles will leave promptly at the scheduled time.
- Space is limited and seats are not guaranteed. Swedish patients, staff and physicians have priority seating. Others may ride if seats are available.
- If the shuttle is full, for safety reasons, we cannot allow any passenger(s) to stand; all passengers must be seated.
- Due to equipment limitations, the Shuttle Service cannot accommodate wheelchairs or children who require car seats.
- All passengers must wear seat belts when the shuttle is in motion.
- Shuttles can pick up and drop off only at designated stops. Please do not ask drivers for special stops.
- For your safety, do not chase the shuttle after it has left the stop.
If you have questions, please call Karen Westling at 206-215-2149 or ext. 52149.