Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I get a better night sleep?
- What is sleep apnea?
- What should I know about sleeping pills?
- Why is snoring bad for your health?
- Why are sleep disorders difficult to diagnose?
- How are sleep disorders treated?
- What happens during a sleep study?
Keeping a sleep diary will help you learn about your sleep patterns and habits . Use the link below to download our sleep diary and begin tracking your sleeping habits.
- Circadian Rhythm
- Daytime Sleepiness
- Restless Legs
- Shift-Work/Jet Lag
- Sleep Apnea
Comprehensive Spine Program at Swedish Neuroscience Institute550 17th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98122
Phone: New Patients - 206-320-BACK (2225) | Main Clinic - 206-320-2800
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.