Swedish Spine, Sports & Musculoskeletal Medicine
At Swedish Spine, Sports & Musculoskeletal Medicine clinics, you are cared for by board-certified, fellowship-trained physicians whose specialties are physical medicine and rehabilitation (also known as physiatry) and sports medicine.
We specialize in nonsurgical treatment of the musculoskeletal system.
Our services include:
- Comprehensive management of spine and peripheral joint pain
- Diagnostic and therapeutic injections
- Diagnostic ultrasound and ultrasound guided injections
- Electro-diagnostic studies (EMG/NCV) and neuromuscular medicine
- Osteopathic manual manipulation
- Sports medicine
- Sports concussion management: including baseline and post-concussion testing
We diagnose and treat the following conditions in patients:
- Sports injuries
- Work-related injuries
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Musculoskeletal pain syndromes
- Other types of muscle, nerve, soft tissue and joint related problems in the body – in the shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, hip, knee, ankle and foot
After a thorough evaluation and diagnostic testing, your personal treatment plan is developed using a holistic approach.
Appointments & Referrals
Call for an appointment:
Bellevue, Issaquah and Redmond
Seattle, Ballard and Mill Creek