Swedish OB/GYN Ballard
Swedish OB/GYN is a practice dedicated to the health care of women and provides complete obstetrical and gynecological services.
Appointments & Referrals
Contact us at 206-781-6161
Monday & Friday 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Tuesday - Thursday 8:30 A.M. - 5:30 P.M.
Closed each day from 1:00 P.M. - 2:00 P.M.
Services and Surgical Specialties
- Complete range of obstetrical and gynecologic services for women from adolescence through menopause
- Specializing in minimally invasive laparoscopic and hysteroscopic gynecologic surgical techniques with shortened recovery, sometimes eliminating the need for hospital stay
- Evaluation and surgical repair of urinary incontinence using the newest techniques
- Pelvic floor reconstruction and extensive experience in vaginal surgical approaches to gynecologic problems
- Complete obstetrical care of both low- and high-risk pregnancies
- Evaluation and treatment of fibroids using a comprehensive approach including non-invasive radiological techniques
- Routine gynecologic care including sexually-transmitted disease testing, contraceptive options, hormonal therapy and annual gynecologic screening exams are also available
- State-of-the-art outpatient procedures, including Novasure (treatment for abnormal bleeding) and Essure (laparoscopic birth control)
- On-site lab & imaging
January 24, 2014 Jaundice in newborn babies
January 15, 2014 Why pregnant women should receive flu vaccine and pertussis booster
January 14, 2014 Getting healthy for pregnancy
Swedish OB/GYN Ballard5350 Tallman Ave. N.W.
Tallman Building, Suite 420
Seattle, WA 98107
Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5 p.m.
Map & Directions