Here for patients 24 hours a day, every day
• People who come to Swedish will experience us as compassionate, respectful, affirming companions on their spiritual journey.
• We provide spiritual care for patients, their families and loved ones, and employees. We provide education for spiritual leaders, theological students and health care professionals.
• We affirm that each person is sacred and whole, worthy of compassion, acceptance, dignity and healing.
• We honor diversity and the variety of spiritual experiences we encounter.
• We value integrity, collaboration, authenticity, relevance and creativity in all that we do.
Appointments & Referrals
Spiritual Care services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Main number 206-386-2082
Swedish/Edmonds, call 425-640-4000 and ask the operator to page the on-call chaplain.
Links To Other Spiritual Care Organizations
- Spiritual Care Collaborative
- The Wayne E Oates Institute
- The Journal of Pastoral Care Publications, Inc.
- The Association of Professional Chaplains
- The Canadian Association for Spiritual Care
- The National Association of Catholic Chaplains
- The National Association of Jewish Chaplains
- The Network on Ministry in Specialized Settings
- International Council on Pastoral Care and Counselling
- European Network of Health Care Chaplaincy
- National Institute of Business and Industrial Chaplains
- Pediatric Chaplains Network
- American Association of Pastoral Counselors
- The Center to Advance Palliative Care
- National Hospice & Palliative Care Organization
- Military Chaplains Association USA
- Veterans Affairs National Chaplain Center
- Air Force Chaplain Corps
- The Mental Health Chaplaincy
- The Society for Pastoral Theology
- The Association of Practical Theology
- The Joint Commission
- Pastoral Care Week
First Hill: 206-386-2082