Back on Track
(2 Group Sessions)
Back on Track provides you with a positive, practical and informed approach to caring for your back. Our goal is to help you avoid the social, medical and economic difficulties associated with chronic back pain. A small group seminar taught by physical therapists provides positive, practical and an informed approach to caring for the back/spine. The class focuses on:
- Lifestyle and exercise considerations
- Identification of factors that contribute to back problems
- Discussion of common myths/misconceptions related to back care
- Individualized recommendations based on an individual's lifestyle, work environment
- Time for questions and other discussion items
For class times and enrollment information, call the Swedish Outpatient Rehabilitation Services
Cherry Hill 206-320-2404
First Hill: 206-386-2035.
Stress Reduction Program
Next 2011 program starts:
Cherry Hill - April 21st
First Hill - April 7th
( 8 group sessions)
The Swedish Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Program, (formerly known as Mindfulness Based Wellness) is an eight-week class designed to complement your medical care. It is taught by a physical therapist and classes occur throughout the year. Patients receive instruction in:
- Mindfulness mediation
- Gentle yoga
- Range of strategies to manage stress and physical symptoms
Classes are offered throughout the year at both the First Hill and Cherry Hill campus through Outpatient Rehabilitation.
Join us for a free informational seminar
One Patient's Story
His career as a police officer was saved by spine surgery.
Did you miss the recent CME offering on Spine Management for primary care physicians? Click here to view presentations.