Medical Record Request
How do I request my medical records to be sent to my healthcare provider?
- For continuity of care and based on HIPAA guidelines, we do not need a signed release for medical records to be sent to your healthcare providers.
- Please call our medical records line at (206) 386-4744, and we will process your request.
- All routine medical records requests will be processed within 10-14 days.
How do I request copies of my medical records for uses other than sending to my health care provider?
- Please print our Request for Information Form.
- Complete the request form.
- Sign and date the document.
- Fax completed form to 206-215-1135 or mail to our main office at:
Sleep Medicine Associates
Attention: Medical Records
550 17th Avenue, Suite A-20
Seattle, WA 98122
P: (206) 386-4744