Swedish Snoqualmie Primary Care
Located right off Snoqualmie Parkway, our clinic provides comprehensive primary care to patients of all ages. We also offer on-site lab services, general and diagnostic X-rays, mammography, and a facility for minor surgical procedures.
- Adolescent medicine
- Family medicine
- Geriatric medicine
- Minor surgical procedures
- On-site lab and general diagnostic X-ray services
- Pediatric care
- School, sports and annual physicals
- Wellness and preventive medicine
For general clinic information or new patient appointments, please call: 425-888-2016
If you are an established patient at Swedish Snoqualmie Primary Care, you may schedule an appointment directly with your doctor.
- Aarti Deshpande, M.D.: 206-320-2080
- Mark Kasper, M.D.: 206-320-7290
- Hema Nirmal, M.D.: 206-320-7293
- Craig Schier, M.D.: 206-320-7298
Swedish Snoqualmie Primary Care37624 S.E. Fury St.
Snoqualmie, WA 98065
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Map & Directions
Find a Clinic by Neighborhood
- Download patient forms
- Insurance plans accepted
- Medicare Advantage
- Common health concerns
- Types of Providers
MyChart lets you manage your health care from a computer or smartphone, 24/7
Get first aid and parent advice on the go with Swedish Kids Symptom Checker app, now available for iPhone and Android. Download the free app here.