Swedish Snoqualmie Primary Care
Located right off Snoqualmie Parkway, our clinic provides comprehensive primary care to patients of all ages. We also offer on-site lab services, general and diagnostic X-rays and mammography, as well as a travel clinic and a facility for minor surgical procedures.
- Adolescent medicine
- Family medicine
- Geriatric medicine
- Minor surgical procedures
- On-site lab and general diagnostic X-ray services
- Pediatric care
- School, sports and annual physicals
- Travel medicine - Download Travel Medicine Form
- Wellness and preventive medicine
For general clinic information or new patient appointments, please call: 425-888-2016
If you are an established patient at Swedish Snoqualmie Primary Care, you may schedule an appointment directly with your doctor.
- Aarti Deshpande, M.D.: 206-320-2080
- Mark Kasper, M.D.: 206-320-7290
- Mary Lambe, M.D.: 206-320-7291
- Hema Nirmal, M.D.: 206-320-7293
- Craig Schier, M.D.: 206-320-7298
Swedish Snoqualmie Primary Care37624 S.E. Fury St.
Snoqualmie, WA 98065
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Map & Directions
Find a Clinic by Neighborhood
- Download patient forms
- Insurance plans accepted
- Medicare Advantage
- Common health concerns
- Types of Providers
An easy way for you to access your Swedish health information online, quickly and securely.
Get first aid and parent advice on the go with Swedish Kids Symptom Checker app, now available for iPhone and Android. Download the free app here.