Swedish Queen Anne Primary Care
Our clinic provides comprehensive care to patients of all ages.. We also offer on-site lab and X-ray services, immunizations and annual exams.
- Adolescent care
- Family medicine
- Geriatric care
- Internal medicine (adult care)
- Newborn care
- On-site lab and X-ray
- Patient education
- Pediatric care
- School, sports and annual physicals
- Wellness and preventive medicine
Care Team Contact Information
- Maria "Mia" Wise, M.D. and Clara Chan, M.D.: 206-320-3971
- Fernando Irizarry, M.D.: 206-320-3972
- John Morrison, M.D.: 206-320-3975
- Benjamin Starnes, M.D.: 206-320-3976
- Kimberly Chu, DNP, ARNP: 206-320-3954
- Ravyn Ramos, ND, ARNP: 206-320-3974
Swedish Queen Anne Primary Care2211 Queen Anne Ave. N.
Seattle, WA 98109
Monday 8 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.; Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.; Friday 7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Saturday 8 a.m.-1 p.m.
Map & Directions
Find a Clinic by Neighborhood
- Download patient forms
- Insurance plans accepted
- Medicare Advantage
- Common health concerns
- Types of Providers
An easy way for you to access your Swedish health information online, quickly and securely.
Get first aid and parent advice on the go with Swedish Kids Symptom Checker app, now available for iPhone and Android. Download the free app here.