Swedish Queen Anne Primary Care
Our clinic provides comprehensive care to patients of all ages.. We also offer on-site lab and X-ray services, immunizations and annual exams.
- Adolescent care
- Family medicine
- Geriatric care
- Internal medicine (adult care)
- Newborn care
- On-site lab and X-ray
- Patient education
- Pediatric care
- School, sports and annual physicals
- Wellness and preventive medicine
Care Team Contact Information
- Maria "Mia" Wise, M.D. and Clara Chan, M.D.: 206-320-3971
- Fernando Irizarry, M.D.: 206-320-3972
- John Morrison, M.D.: 206-320-3975
- Benjamin Starnes, M.D.: 206-320-3976
- Kimberly Chu, DNP, ARNP: 206-320-3954
Swedish Queen Anne Primary Care2211 Queen Anne Ave. N.
Seattle, WA 98109
Monday 8 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.; Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.; Friday 7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Saturday 8 a.m.-1 p.m.
Map & Directions
Find a Clinic by Neighborhood
- Download patient forms
- Insurance plans accepted
- Medicare Advantage
- Common health concerns
- Types of Providers
MyChart lets you manage your health care from a computer or smartphone, 24/7
Get first aid and parent advice on the go with Swedish Kids Symptom Checker app, now available for iPhone and Android. Download the free app here.