Swedish Magnolia Primary Care
Our Magnolia clinic provides comprehensive primary care to children, adolescents and adults. We also offer on-site lab and X-ray services, along with family-centered obstetrics, osteoporosis consultation and care for hospitalized patients.
- Adolescent care
- Annual physicals
- Care of hospitalized patients
- Family medicine
- Family-centered obstetrics
- Hospital care
- Internal medicine (adult care)
- Minor orthopedics
- On-site lab and X-ray
- Osteoporosis consultation
- Pediatric care
- Preventive health screening and patient education
Care Team Contact Information
- Dr. Lisa Mohr, M.D. : 206-860-6478
- Amye Hadley, N.D., ARNP :206-860-6477
- Dr. Carl Janzen, M.D. :206-860-6475
- Dr. Jessica Wesch, M.D. :206-860-6479
- Dr. Matthew Yukaitis, M.D. :206-860-6469
Swedish Magnolia Primary Care2450 33rd Ave. W.
Seattle, WA 98199
Monday, Tuesday, 7:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
Wednesday, Thursday, 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Friday, 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Map & Directions
Find a Clinic by Neighborhood
- Download patient forms
- Insurance plans accepted
- Medicare Advantage
- Common health concerns
- Types of Providers
An easy way for you to access your Swedish health information online, quickly and securely.
Get first aid and parent advice on the go with Swedish Kids Symptom Checker app, now available for iPhone and Android. Download the free app here.