Swedish Magnolia Primary Care
Our Magnolia clinic provides comprehensive primary care to children, adolescents and adults. We also offer on-site lab and X-ray services, along with family-centered obstetrics, osteoporosis consultation and care for hospitalized patients.
- Adolescent care
- Annual physicals
- Care of hospitalized patients
- Family medicine
- Family-centered obstetrics
- Hospital care
- Internal medicine (adult care)
- Minor orthopedics
- On-site lab and X-ray
- Osteoporosis consultation
- Pediatric care
- Preventive health screening and patient education
Care Team Contact Information
- Dr. Stephen Albrecht, M.D.: 206-860-6470
- Dr. Chad Magnuson, M.D.: 206-860-6476
- Dr. Lisa Mohr, M.D. : 206-860-6478
- Amye Hadley, N.D., ARNP :206-860-6477
- Dr. Carl Janzen, M.D. :206-860-6475
- Dr. Jessica Wesch, M.D. :206-860-6479
- Dr. Matthew Yukaitis, M.D. :206-860-6469
Swedish Magnolia Primary Care2450 33rd Ave. W.
Seattle, WA 98199
Monday, Tuesday, 7:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
Wednesday, Thursday, 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Friday, 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Map & Directions
Find a Clinic by Neighborhood
- Download patient forms
- Insurance plans accepted
- Medicare Advantage
- Common health concerns
- Types of Providers
MyChart lets you manage your health care from a computer or smartphone, 24/7
Get first aid and parent advice on the go with Swedish Kids Symptom Checker app, now available for iPhone and Android. Download the free app here.