Swedish Issaquah Primary Care
Welcome to Issaquah Primary Care. We’re here to keep you healthy and when necessary, deliver the expert diagnosis and treatment that you need. Your relationship with our clinic connects you to the Swedish network of hospitals and specialty care physicians. Please call and schedule an appointment, we look forward to serving you and your family.
Early weekday evening, and Saturday hours available.
- Adolescent care
- Annual physicals
- Family medicine
- Family medicine w/obstetrics
- Internal medicine (adult care)
- On-site lab and X-ray services
- Patient education
- Pediatric care
- Sports medicine
- Wellness and preventive medicine
- Women’s health care
For general clinic information or new patient appointments, please call: 425-394-0700
If you are an established patient at Swedish Issaquah Primary Care, you may schedule an appointment directly with your doctor.
- Anthony Barnett, M.D.: 425-313-7083
- Courtney Canavera, M.D.: 425-313-7083
- Jenny Chen, M.D.: 425-313-7084
- Laurie Diem, D.O.: 425-313-7141
- David Ege, M.D.: 425-313-7141
- Lane Ertugay, M.D.: 425-313-7122
- Aubrey Girolamo, M.D.: 425-313-5531
- Neeti Mittal, M.D.: 425-313-7086
- Christen Oskouian, M.D.: 425-313-7141
- Kim Pruess-Nevins, M.D.: 425-313-4075
- Jennifer Spence, M.D.: 425-313-7159
- Kathryn Tonder, M.D.: 425-313-7193
- Jo Walker, M.D.: 425-313-7085
- Toby Zirkle, M.D.: 425-313-2331
Swedish Issaquah Primary Care751 N.E. Blakely Dr.
Issaquah, WA 98029
Monday-Thursdays, 7 a.m.-7 p.m., Fridays, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Saturdays 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Map & Directions
Find a Clinic by Neighborhood
- Download patient forms
- Insurance plans accepted
- Medicare Advantage
- Common health concerns
- Types of Providers
MyChart lets you manage your health care from a computer or smartphone, 24/7
Get first aid and parent advice on the go with Swedish Kids Symptom Checker app, now available for iPhone and Android. Download the free app here.