Swedish Issaquah Primary Care
Located on the Swedish Issaquah campus, our clinic provides comprehensive primary care to patients of all ages. In addition, we offer on-site lab and X-ray services, as well as mammograms available through Medical Imaging located on the first floor of the campus.
- Adolescent care
- Annual physicals
- Family medicine
- Family medicine w/obstetrics
- Internal medicine (adult care)
- On-site lab and X-ray services
- Patient education
- Pediatric care
- Sports medicine
- Wellness and preventive medicine
- Women’s health care
For general clinic information or new patient appointments, please call: 425-394-0700
If you are an established patient at Swedish Issaquah Primary Care, you may schedule an appointment directly with your doctor.
- Anthony Barnett, M.D.: 425-313-7083
- Courtney Canavera, M.D.: 425-313-7083
- Jenny Chen, M.D.: 425-313-7084
- Laurie Diem, D.O.: 425-313-7141
- David Ege, M.D.: 425-313-7141
- Lane Ertugay, M.D.: 425-313-7122
- Neeti Mittal, M.D.: 425-313-7086
- Christen Oskouian, M.D.: 425-313-7141
- Kim Pruess-Nevins, M.D.: 425-313-4075
- Jennifer Spence, M.D.: 425-313-7159
- Kathryn Tonder, M.D.: 425-313-7193
- Jo Walker, M.D.: 425-313-7085
Swedish Issaquah Primary Care751 N.E. Blakely Dr.
Issaquah, WA 98029
Monday-Thursdays, 7 a.m.-7 p.m., Fridays, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Saturdays 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Map & Directions
Find a Clinic by Neighborhood
- Download patient forms
- Insurance plans accepted
- Medicare Advantage
- Common health concerns
- Types of Providers
MyChart lets you manage your health care from a computer or smartphone, 24/7
Get first aid and parent advice on the go with Swedish Kids Symptom Checker app, now available for iPhone and Android. Download the free app here.