Swedish Issaquah Primary Care
Located on the Swedish Issaquah campus, our clinic provides comprehensive primary care to patients of all ages. In addition, we offer on-site lab and X-ray services, as well as mammograms available through Medical Imaging located on the first floor of the campus.
- Adolescent care
- Annual physicals
- Family medicine
- Family medicine w/obstetrics
- Internal medicine (adult care)
- On-site lab and X-ray services
- Patient education
- Pediatric care
- Sports medicine
- Wellness and preventive medicine
- Women’s health care
For general clinic information or new patient appointments, please call: 425-394-0700
If you are an established patient at Swedish Issaquah Primary Care, you may schedule an appointment directly with your doctor.
- Anthony Barnett, M.D.: 425-313-7083
- Courtney Canavera, M.D.: 425-313-7083
- Jenny Chen, M.D.: 425-313-7084
- Laurie Diem, M.D.: 425-313-7141
- David Ege, M.D.: 425-313-7141
- Lane Ertugay, M.D.: 425-313-7122
- Neeti Mittal, M.D.: 425-313-7086
- Christen Oskouian, M.D.: 425-313-7141
- Kim Pruess-Nevins, M.D.: 425-313-4075
- Vicki Rouillard, M.D.: 425-313-4083
- Jennifer Spence, M.D.: 425-313-7159
- Kathryn Tonder, M.D.: 425-313-7193
- Jo Walker, M.D.: 425-313-7085
Swedish Issaquah Primary Care751 N.E. Blakely Dr.
Issaquah, WA 98029
Monday-Thursdays, 7 a.m.-7 p.m., Fridays, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Saturdays 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Map & Directions
Find a Clinic by Neighborhood
An easy way for you to access your Swedish health information online, quickly and securely.
Get first aid and parent advice on the go with Swedish Kids Symptom Checker app, now available for iPhone and Android. Download the free app here.