Swedish Family Medicine - First Hill
Complete care for you and your family
Our team of health-care providers includes resident physicians from the best medical schools in the county as well as faculty members from the Swedish Family Medicine Program. Resident physicians serve a three-year commitment to our clinic, while faculty members and nurses are a permanent part of the team. All are dedicated to providing the highest quality medical care to their patients - from newborns through young adults to senior citizens.
Our range of services includes:
- Same-day appointments for minor injuries
- Routine checkups and screenings for specific health concerns
- Management of chronic illness or conditions
- Gynecology and obstetrics (OB/GYN) care
- A wide range of skin care (dermatology), from removal of skin tags and warts to biopsies to Botox injections
- Mental health services, including substance abuse and eating-disorders counseling
- Many outpatient surgical procedures, including vasectomy and circumcision
- Coordination of at-home or nursing-home care as needed
- Referrals to specialists for serious illnesses such as cancer or heart disease
- Hospitalization at Swedish Medical Center if needed
Family Planning and Childbirth Services
We can help with birth control and family planning decisions as well as provide complete care through pregnancy and beyond. When the time is right, our patients give birth at Swedish Medical Center and enjoy exceptional nursing care delivered in state-of-the-art birthing suites.
Toddlers, Teens and Tweens
Our care for babies and small children includes well-baby checkups and immunizations. And as they grow, we provide the full range of care, from treating physical illnesses to skin problems to mental-health issues.
Adult and Geriatric Care
As our patients age, we adjust their care to include continuous health-risk assessments and screening for such conditions as prostate and colon cancer. Our mental-health services for adults of all ages include couples counseling treatment for such issues as depression and substance abuse. We are especially proud of our success in helping older patients stay well and independent as long as possible. An important service we offer is the coordination of care of all the specialists involved in a patient's care.
Swedish Family Medicine - First Hill1401 Madison St.
Seattle, WA 98104
Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Map & Directions
Find a Clinic by Neighborhood
- Download patient forms
- Insurance plans accepted
- Medicare Advantage
- Common health concerns
- Types of Providers
An easy way for you to access your Swedish health information online, quickly and securely.
Get first aid and parent advice on the go with Swedish Kids Symptom Checker app, now available for iPhone and Android. Download the free app here.
Print our brochure.