Swedish Children's Clinic - Edmonds
Swedish Children's Clinic - Edmonds has been providing pediatric care for children in Edmonds since the 1960s. We provide exceptional and personal care for children of all ages. We welcome the opportunity to care for your family.
- Newborn and pediatric primary care
- Adolescent medicine (to age 18)
- School, sports and annual physicals
- Wellness and preventive medicine
For general clinic information or new patient appointments, please call: 425-673-3456
If you are an established patient at Swedish Children's Clinic - Edmonds, you may schedule an appointment directly with your doctor.
- Gabriel Berson, M.D.: 425-673-3445
- Julia Chan, ARNP: 425-673-3456
- Terri Graham, M.D.: 425-673-3446
- Lanae Miner, M.D.: 425-673-3448
- Rupin Thakkar, M.D.: 425-673-3447
- Agnes Wong, M.D.: 425-673-3449
Swedish Children's Clinic - Edmonds21600 Highway 99
Kruger Clinic Bldg, Suite 290
Edmonds, WA 98026
Weekdays 8:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m.; Saturday 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
Map & Directions
Find a Clinic by Neighborhood
View your child's medical chart, receive test results, schedule appointments online and more with MyChart.
Get first aid and parent advice on the go with Swedish Kids Symptom Checker app, now available for iPhone and Android. Download the free app.