The Lytle Center Clinic
Clinical services for mom and baby
Taking a new baby home can be an exciting but overwhelming experience. That's why having a place to go for questions or concerns in the days and weeks following birth is so important.
Hours: Seven days a week, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Appointments are required
To make an appointment, call (206) 215-9853, option 1
- Follow-up visit to assess breastfeeding, mom's recovery and newborn weight gain
- Breastfeeding assistance with certified lactation consultants and nurse practitioners
- Jaundice check for newborn
- Congenital heart screening
- Repeat car seat oximetry testing
For more information, Click Here
Please print and fill out your paperwork beforehand:
Lytle Center for Pregnancy and Newborns
Seattle, WA 98122
Phone: 206-21-LYTLE (206-215-9853)
Find an MD or Midwife
If you'd like to have your baby at Swedish, let us help you find a doctor or midwife who delivers here.
Classes and Free Tours
Learn all about having a baby and caring for her when she arrives.
Now Get a Little Extra TLC
The Lytle Center for Pregnancy & Newborns is now open.