Help After Baby Arrives
How the Lytle Center gets new families off to the best possible start.
The Lytle Center for Pregnancy & Newborns is a welcoming, reassuring haven for babies, their moms and dads, and all members of the family.
Here are just a few of the services that will take place there:
- Follow-up clinic for new mom and newborns
- Classroom space for baby care education classes
- Breastfeeding center with certified lactation consultants
- Breast pump rentals and other lactation supply sales
- Essential retail items for parents and newborns
- Meeting space for social workers and support groups, especially those focusing on postpartum depression
- Baby changing and weighing station
Lytle Center for Pregnancy and Newborns
Seattle, WA 98122
Phone: 206-21-LYTLE (206-215-9853)
Find an MD or Midwife
If you'd like to have your baby at Swedish, let us help you find a doctor or midwife who delivers here.
Classes and Free Tours
Learn all about having a baby and caring for her when she arrives.
Now Get a Little Extra TLC
The Lytle Center for Pregnancy & Newborns is now open.