Maternal and Fetal Specialty Center
Comprehensive care for complicated pregnancies
At Swedish’s Maternal and Fetal Specialty Care Center, we excel at changing the difficult into the doable – and we have for over 30 years.
We offer parents-to-be something that has been a hallmark at Swedish for generations – the reassurance of the largest perinatal and neonatal program in Washington state. At Swedish, both mother and child receive the highest quality of complex medical, surgical and nursing care, all in the same facility.
Driven by an exceptional staff of nationally renowned physicians through the Obstetrix Medical Group and supported by highly specialized caregivers, we change lives every day and deliver healthy new ones. Our perinatal specialists use the latest diagnostic tests and technologies to develop a personalized care plan for you and your baby and to manage the most complicated pregnancies.
Who gets referred to Swedish’s Maternal and Fetal Specialty Center?
Your physician may consider your pregnancy high-risk and refer you to the Maternal and Fetal Specialty Center for a number of different reasons.
- You are over 35 and are pregnant or contemplating pregnancy
- You or your partner have a family history of genetic problems
- You may have developed complications during your pregnancy
- You may have a medical condition that will create an additional stress on the pregnancy
- You may have a history of past pregnancy problems
- You may be pregnant with multiple fetuses
- The fetus may have a medical problem
Appointments & Referrals
206-386-2101 or Toll free: 1-800-228-9677
Clinic hours are 7 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday
Clinic telephone line is open from 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday
Additional benefits of Swedish’s Maternal and Fetal Specialty Care center include:
- Around the clock availability of highly skilled neonatologists in the hospital
- The area’s foremost obstetric and pediatric nurses, anesthesiologists and therapists
- Extended care for your baby, if needed, at Swedish’s Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- One of the most advanced Pediatric Intensive Care Units in the Pacific Northwest
- Newborn Transport Services – providing Swedish’s high-risk pregnancy services no matter where you deliver
Maternal and Fetal Specialty Center1229 Madison
First Hill Campus, Nordstrom Tower, Suite 750
Seattle, WA 98104
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.