Breastfeeding Resources at Lytle Center
Breastfeeding Help at the Lytle Center
Whether you need a little — or a lot — of help with breastfeeding, the Lytle Center at Swedish First Hill is the place to be.
You can join group support classes or for more in-depth, personalized help, schedule an appointment with a lactation consultant. She’ll make sure your baby has a correct latch, good positioning, and answer any questions and concerns you have. Please contact your insurance company for details on your coverage. To set up an appointment, call 206-21-LYTLE (206-215-9853).
At the Lytle Resource and Retail Center, you’ll find a store where you can buy essential breastfeeding supplies and other retail items. You can also rent a hospital-grade pump here, or a baby scale to track your newborn’s weight gain. Moms who give birth at First Hill or Ballard can arrange to get their pumps and scales before leaving the hospital. Insurance forms are available for breast pump rentals and outpatient lactation consultations.
Essential Retail and Breastfeeding Supplies
To find out what we currently have in stock, please call 206-215-9853, option 2.
- Rental Breast Pump: Symphony®/Lactina®
- Symphony®/Lactina® Tubing
- Valve and Membranes
- Retail Breast Pump: Pump In Style®
- Retail Breast Pump: Freestyle®
- Freestyle® Tubing
- Freestyle® Spare Parts Kit
- Harmony™ Single Manual Hand Pump
- Breast Shields: Sizes 21, 24, 27, 30, 36mm
- Disposable and Washable Breast Pads
- Hydrogel Pads
- Tender Care™ Lanolin Nipple Cream
- Nipple Shields: Sizes 16, 24mm
- A & D ointment
- Aquaphor® Healing Ointment
- Baby Ddrops®, Liquid Vitamin D for babies
- Capri Plus Maxi Pads
- Cushion Rings
- Desitin® Diaper Rash Paste, 2oz
- Fenugreek Supplement for Nursing Mothers
- Gripewater, 4oz
- Honest Co. Diapers: Size Newborn and Size 1
- Infant Gas Relief Drops
- Mesh Disposable Underwear
- Motherlove® Diaper Rash and Thrush Cream
- Motherlove® Nipple Cream
- Motherlove® Sitz Bath Spray and Concentrate
- Poly-Vita Drops with Iron
- Preemie Pampers®
- Witch Hazel Pads
Our other campuses offer the following breastfeeding supplies and support:
Drop-in group breastfeeding support classes are held on Mondays, from 2 to 3:30 p.m. for a $10 fee. Medical coupons are accepted.
The Stork Shop on the seventh floor in the Birth Center offers a full range of goods for moms and babies, including breastfeeding supplies.
The Comfort & Joy shop caters to moms and babies from pregnancy through the first two years of life.
You can purchase breastfeeding supplies and rent a pump here. Call 425-313-7097 to learn more.