Forms and Information
You can open and print any of the following forms to complete and return to your clinic in person or by fax or mail:
- Pediatric Registration (used at your child's first appointment)
- Authorization for Disclosure of Health Information (used to release your records to or from another office)
- Permission To Treat a Minor (used when a child under age 18 goes to the doctor without parent or guardian)
- MyChart Access Agreement (used to establish online access to your health information via MyChart)
- Release of Information to Friends and Family (used to grant your friends and family access to your protected health information)
Your role in your health care
Pediatric Specialty Care/Seattle1101 Madison
First Hill Campus, Madison Tower, Suites 800
Seattle, WA 98104
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Visit our Parentelligence Blog!
It's all about smart parenting. Check it out