Psychologists specialize in interventions designed to address both mind and body concerns for individuals with chronic pain. Specific issues addressed in therapy may include:
- Development of coping skills
- Adjusting to changes in function
- Managing negative emotional responses related to chronic pain
- Cognitive behavior therapy
- Meditation, education, group therapy, EMDR
Appointments & Referrals
If you have questions or need additional information regarding our services, please contact our office at 206-386-2013.
First Hill 206-386-2013
Learn more about complementary therapy, fibromyalgia and opioids.
Headache Support Group at Swedish Issaquah
Meetings held the second Monday of each month from 6:30-8 pm in the second floor conference room at Swedish Issaquah.