Pain and Headache Services has a number of resources to help provide you with information about pain-limiting conditions. Below is a list of fact sheets that you may find useful when researching conditions and treatment options.
- Managing Post-Op Pain at Home: Medications
- Managing Post-Op Pain at Home: Non-Medication Relief
- Pain Management
- Managing Your Child's Pain
- Your Child's Medicine: Managing Pain
- Delivering Pain Medication
- Common Myths About Pain Medications
- Understanding the Pain Response
- Communicating About Pain
- Complementary Care for Pain
- Managing Chronic Pain: Activity
- Managing Chronic Pain: Medications
- Managing Chronic Pain: Therapies for Mind and Body
- Measuring Your Pain
- The Cycle of Chronic Pain
- Understanding Chronic Pain
- Understanding Headache Pain
Medication for Pain
Know Your Back informational brochures:
Ebsco: Videos in addition to Fact Sheets, Info Centers and information on latest research.
First Hill 206-386-2013
Learn more about complementary therapy, fibromyalgia and opioids.
Headache Support Group at Swedish Issaquah
Meetings held the second Monday of each month from 6:30-8 pm in the second floor conference room at Swedish Issaquah.