Preparing for your consultation appointment
1-2 days before your appointment
Gather and bring these items with you to your appointment:
- Completed registration form and personal health history questionnaire
- Photo ID (ex. driver's license, passport or other government-issued photo ID)
- If your photo ID does not show your current residential address, please bring a recent utility bill or other correspondence showing your current residential address in addition to your photo ID.
- Current insurance card(s)
- Check with your insurance plan to see if a physician referral is required. If a referral is required, contact your primary care physician to obtain a referral prior to your appointment.
- If your insurance requires you to pay a co-pay, please bring your payment with you.
- A list of your current medication, including over-the-counter medications and vitamins
- All scans pertaining to your appointment
- If you come to the appointment without your scans, your appointment will have to be rescheduled
- If you’re bringing a CD to your appointment, be sure it’s in DICOM format so that it can be viewed in our office. If it’s in another format, you’ll need to obtain actual films.
- Write down a list of questions or issues you’d like to discuss at your appointment. Your most important concerns should be at the top of the list.
- Bring a pen, notepad, calendar, or electronic device to take notes
Day of your appointment
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment to have enough time to complete our registration process
- Allow time for traffic and parking
- If you’ll be late, please call to let us know
- Turn off your cell phone
Canceling/rescheduling your appointment
Contact us no later than 24 hours before your scheduled visit.