Neurology - Cherry Hill
Neurology - Issaquah
Neurology - Edmonds
Neurology - Ballard
Neurologists at the Swedish Neuroscience Institute are well-known for understanding, diagnosing and treating illnesses of the brain, spine and other parts of the nervous system.
Each year, our physicians help thousands of people ease the challenges caused by neurological disorders that include:
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
Back and neck pain
Neuropathy (any disease of the nerves)
State-of-the-art diagnostic technology – and extensive experience with a wide range of neurological problems – allows us to pinpoint the cause of even the rarest or most unusual symptoms.
All of Swedish’s neurological patients have access to:
- The most sophisticated tests for diagnosing brain and nervous system problems
- The latest medications and participation in leading-edge medical trials
- Skilled neurosurgeons and minimally invasive approaches to many surgeries
- Rehabilitation therapists, pain management specialists and social workers
Swedish’s neurologists and neurosurgeons are widely respected for their research and clinical expertise, and our nurses our specially trained to care for patients with various neurological disorders.