Frequently Asked Questions
- How does interventional pain management help with acute and chronic pain?
- What are the surgical indications for adults with spine deformities?
- What are the different types of surgical treatments for spine deformities?
- What are the treatment options for cervical spine disease?
- How hard is it to accurately diagnose cervical spine disease?
- Minimally invasive spine surgery at the Swedish Neuroscience Institute
- What are the advantages of minimally invasive spine surgery?
- What is interventional pain management?
- What are spine tumors?
- What are the treatment options for spine tumors?
- What to expect during your hospital stay.
3-D Learning Modules
- Anatomy of the Spine
- Epidural Steroid Injection
- Lumbar Disc Injuries and Treatment
- Lumbar Laminectomy
- Spinal Fusion
Comprehensive Spine Program at Swedish Neuroscience Institute550 17th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98122
Phone: New Patients - 206-320-BACK (2225) | Main Clinic - 206-320-2800
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Acute Spine Pain
Degenerative Spinal Disorders
Watch and Learn