New Patient Information
- Scheduling Your Appointment
- Preparing for Your Appointment
- Questions to Ask Your Surgeon
- Information for Out of Town Patients
- Day of Your Visit
- Cancelling/Rescheduling Your Appointment
- Preparing for Your Hospital Stay
To make an appointment or for more information, please call 1 (206) 320-BACK or 1 (206) 320-2225. You will be connected with a Spine Triage Nurse who can help you determine which type of provider is most qualified to manage and treat your particular condition.
When you make your appointment
- Please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment. This will ensure that you are able to complete our registration process prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Do you have a primary care physician?
If you do not have a primary care physician, click here to find a physician near you.
1-2 Days before your visit
- Make sure you have completed our registration form and personal health history questionnaire.
- Please bring the following items with you to your appointment.
- Completed registration form and personal health history questionnaire.
- Photo ID (i.e. driver's license or other government issued photo ID).
- If your photo ID does not show your current residential address, please bring a recent utility bill or other correspondence showing your current residential address in addition to your photo ID.
- Current insurance card(s).
- Check with your insurance carrier to see if a physician referral is required. If a referral is required, contact your primary care physician to obtain a referral prior to your appointment.
- If your insurance required you to pay a co-pay, please be sure to bring your payment with you as well.
- A list of your current medication. Please include over the counter medications and vitamins.
- Please hand-carry all scans pertaining to your appointment.
- If you come to the appointment without your scans, your appointment will have to be rescheduled.
- If you are bringing a CD to your appointment, please be sure it is in DICOM format. This will ensure that it can be viewed in our office. If this is not possible, you will need to obtain actual films.
- Print or copy directions/parking information to the clinic.
- Write down a list of questions or issues you would like to talk about. Place the most important concerns at the top of your list. Click here to view "Questions to Ask Your Doctor."
- Bring a pen, notepad, calendar, or electronic device to take notes.
- Put your car keys or bus pass on top of the things you need to bring with you so that you cannot forget them.
- You are welcome to bring friends or family with you to your appointment.
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment. This will ensure that you are able to complete our registration process prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Please allow time for traffic and parking.
- If you will be late, please call to let us know. This will help us make sure that there is a timely flow for our visitors.
- Please turn off your cell phone.
We understand that occasionally, you may need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. Please contact us no later than 24 hours before your scheduled visit. This will allow us to use this time for another patient who is on a waiting list.
Below are a few links to help you prepare for your hospital stay.
- Preparing for Surgery
- What to Expect During Your Hospital Stay
Take a personalized interactive tour. Click here to get started.
- Preparing for Your Hospital Stay