Travel to the Multiple Sclerosis Center
The Multiple Sclerosis Center at Swedish Neuroscience Institute is located at the Cherry Hill Campus. Click on the direction that you will be coming from for detailed directions.
- From Westbound I-90 - Directions with pictures
- From Southbound I-5 - Directions with pictures
- From Northbound I-5 - Directions with Pictures
We encourage you to use our complimentary valet parking. Service is available 8am-5pm Monday-Friday in front of the Starbucks on the corner of 16th and Jefferson (view map). The clinic covers the cost of the valet while patients are responsible for the parking cost. View rates.
- 16th Avenue Garage: Campus parking garages are operated by Republic Parking Northwest. This garage has both short and long-term parking and is the closest to the clinic. Valet parking is available from the front entrance of the Jefferson Tower starting 4/9/12. Parking rates are available here.
- Plaza Garage: Campus parking garages are operated by Republic Parking Northwest. Valet parking is available in this garage from the patient drop-off at the main entrance. Parking rates are available here.
Limited street parking is available near the campus. These are usually metered.
The clearance of both the Plaza Garage and 16th Avenue Garage is 6 foot 6 inches. Disabled parking assistance is also available through valet parking. Limited metered parking is available at street level surrounding the campus. Options for parking in Seattle for those with disabled parking permits may be viewed at http://www.seattle.gov/Transportation/parking/disabledparking.htm.
From the Airport
Seattle Tacoma International Airport is located 15 miles from the MS Center.
- Taxi and towncar transportation is available at the baggage claim level. Fares are approximately $35.
- Shuttle Express offers door to door shared van service for approximately $36.
- Gray Line's Seattle Downtown Airporter offers bus service between Sea-Tac and most of Seattle's downtown hotels. The bus departs from the airport approximately every half hour between 5:30 a.m. and 11:00 p.m. A one-way fare for adults is $11.
- Light Rail Link runs from the Airport to the International District Station or other downtown destinations. A taxi or bus will be needed to get from the station to the MS Center.
Swedish Patient Van Service
Swedish provides a free van service for patients attending medical appointments. It runs only within the Seattle city limits.
The International Patient Services office at the Multiple Sclerosis Center is available to assist those traveling for consultation/treatment from abroad. International Patient Services
Several area hotels offer discounted accommodations to Swedish patients and family. Click here for a list of participating hotels.
The Inn at Cherry Hill offers accommodations on the Cherry Hill campus.
Dining near the Center
Ask the Multiple Sclerosis Center staff to view the notebook they have assembled of restaurants and menus from area restaurants.
Multiple Sclerosis Center1600 East Jefferson
Seattle, WA 98122
How You Can Help
Swedish is constantly working to ensure patients with debilitating neurological disorders have access to the best treatment options, the latest technology, and state-of-the-art facilities.